1 Corinthians 10:31

...Whatever you do, do it for the glory of God.

Friday, June 8, 2007

HaPpY bIrThDaY!

Today is one of my best friends birthdays...

We have known eachother since we were in kindergarten.. if not before.

He is fun to ride 4-wheelers with.. even if he does get you real muddy!

He is fun to do almost almost anything with!

Happy 14th b-day Kaleb!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

He's not fun to shop with - don't try it. It's not pretty. He can't stand Target - something went wrong in his upbringing I think. I failed somewhere...

Shannon said...

Perhaps it is overexposure? Hubby has the same issue with tomatoes...

Mattison said...

ya... i'm thinkin its overexposure...

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.