1 Corinthians 10:31

...Whatever you do, do it for the glory of God.

Friday, May 25, 2007

State... Canceled {*UPDATED*}

We got a phone call this morning from one of our coaches... They cancled State... It had been rainin in Austin all day and is going to rain more. They don't know when they are going to reschedule it... I hope this weekend somwhere else.. but i don't think that will happen!
I'll tell ya'll when we know when it is rescheduled!



* it is rescheduled.... June 8th and 9th!!!!!

4 comments:

GoAgainstTheGrain said...

dang it! We cant go see it then either! We are going camping in Oklahoma that weekend. :(

Andrea said...

Uh hellooooo - someone's birthday is that day!!! We'll just reschedule the "get-together". I'm not allowed to call them birthday parties anymore...

Shannon said...

I LOVE your new blog header!!!!

so much more without words. said...

love your new look....you need to get busy on mine!

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.