1 Corinthians 10:31

...Whatever you do, do it for the glory of God.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Pet...

So...
I hear that i have a "pet" that I get to come home to.
I see that it is the ugliest little thing.. EVER!
I hear that she won't eat her milk out of the bowl,
she dumps it out and then eats it off of the ground.
I am thinkin that she is going to be around for a while. (at least until we fattin her up a little.)

I can't wait to see LuLu..... NOT!

No comments:

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.