1 Corinthians 10:31

...Whatever you do, do it for the glory of God.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Will Jumpin'

Will and I were jumpin in the rain... here are some awesome pictures i got!!!!


5 comments:

so much more without words. said...

love the pictures! you're getting really good with your camera...

Shannon said...

i love the hat and no will! i was wondering the same thing... where did he go???

Kakki said...

What pictures!!! I agree. They are AWESOME!
Love you!

Myrna said...

Wow...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! You and your mom are some great photographers. Those are great pictures!

Suzan said...

yes... you are getting really good... just like your mom!!
Luke is worried that Will fell off!

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.