FUN!! and funny... a few years back, I would have said you look more like your Dad. Now, as you are growing up, you are more and more beautiful, like your mom! Best of both worlds! Hope you are having a great time in Florida, and play well!!
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
I love the Lord with all my heart... I love to learn more about Him! My favorite thing to do is hang out with my family and friends, ride horses and 4-wheelers, work cows, and hunt hogs.
1 comment:
FUN!! and funny... a few years back, I would have said you look more like your Dad. Now, as you are growing up, you are more and more beautiful, like your mom! Best of both worlds!
Hope you are having a great time in Florida, and play well!!
Post a Comment