1 Corinthians 10:31

...Whatever you do, do it for the glory of God.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Phones

Phones, phones, phones.
Cell phones, house phones

pink, blue, green and white phones
sliver, yellow, red, and black phones.
Those are just a few!
texting phones, picture phones.
I don't like old phones.
How about those apple iPhone!
Razr phones too!
Big phones, little phone.
Don't forget waterproof indestructible phones!
Last of all, best of all, I like MY PHONE!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

and i like this poem!! great job!!

Plowing and Sowing said...

Good job on the poem.

Suzan said...

way cool poem...the kids' uncle R who was here this weekend, had a new iPhone. WOW...L was quite impressed.

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.