1 Corinthians 10:31

...Whatever you do, do it for the glory of God.

Friday, October 12, 2007

MY Dad.

My dad can do anything. He is a roofer, horseback rider, cow worker, 4-wheeler wheelie popper, my first date, and my best friend.

Today I was with mom running carpool... It was Friday, the only day I don't have anything to do. So we went and got lunch, went to academy and shoe carnival to get Miranda some tennis shoes, took Leigh Ann home, picked up Abby, and headed to dance. Miranda had theater dance or something. Don't know. Any who, Mom had to set up for a garage sale for Miranda's dance group thing the next morning.... Katy was at the dance studio so she and I went to get sonic. Dad came to save me on his way home from Louisiana. Since I had just had sonic we didn't go get dinner.. just then. We went and looked at this horse that he looked at the other day at Mr. Don Cobb's and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and WE ARE GETTING IT... maybe 2!!!!!!!!... See.. this is REALLY exciting, I have been wanting a horse since I was... I don't know.. lets just say a while. I have been set that we are getting one for EVER! IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D... So dad and I went and looked at the horses we were supposed to be home by 7 cause Will was coming home from a friends house, but we didn't quite make that deadline. We were to busy riding. I think we were out at Mr. Don's until at least 8 and then we went and ate at Frank's. First we went out there to look at this little brown horse, and then Mr. Don talked dad into riding this BIG gray horse. The gray horse has something wrong with one of the veins in his neck. That is why dad was a little scared to ride him in the first place, just cause he would like him and want to buy him, too!... Well Mr. Don's philosophy worked :-)... We are working cows this weekend and I think we need our own horses... what do you think?.... My dad is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S.
Ozzie and XS Megabyte are now tied to our trailor outside. We are in Nacogdoches working cows! :-D

No comments:

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.