1 Corinthians 10:31

...Whatever you do, do it for the glory of God.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

S*O*C*C*E*R


Challenge soccer has started back up.... I have been playing on a 6v6 team this summer. It was fun. I do have to say that I was glad to play full 11v11 soccer though. My team had a schrimage and I was playing outside mid, I don't usually play there. I usually play def. mid but there were 5 other people wanting to play def. mid, so I said that I would play outside. I scored 2 goals... It felt so good! I am SOOOOOO glad I have been running. I wasn't that winded when I was playing. I am sooo happy that I have a dad that made me get my butt out of the house and go run!!! He had some help though. Mom, Jon, Brady, Josh, Mallory, Miranda, Will.... Ya... everday I had SOMEBODY ask me... "Have you gone running today?" and when I hadn't.... I said... come running with me!!! It worked out good... Running by yourself is SOOOOOOOO boring!!! It's going to take me a while to get used to the drive again though. Driving down there an hour and a half, playing an hour and a half, and an hour and a half back! FUN STUFF! Hey.. thats why you have a cell phone!! :-D

5 comments:

Suzan said...

I heard about your goals!! Way to go! I know that this team is going to be so very glad to have you...both as a soccer player and a friend! You go, girl!

Giggles said...

i never ask you if you have gone running and i never want to go with you anyway

Giggles said...

!

GoAgainstTheGrain said...

it was fun to watch you play!
once we get our house maybe you can stay with us so the drive isnt so bad.

Anonymous said...

good job Matti!!

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.