1 Corinthians 10:31

...Whatever you do, do it for the glory of God.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

State Bound...

We won our last game for National Cup... so we are going to state! I'm excited!!! This team I am on right now won it last year. If we win it this year... we will keep the winning streek going... and we will be playing in Oklahoma, Austin, Dallas, and in Houston!
i'll post later and tell you how we did!!! State is this weekend!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!
Hopefully we can make it to a game.

Plowing and Sowing said...

I am proud of you. You are a great competitor who understands the game of soccer. Do you realize that you have played at state for 3 years in a row now? I hope you are able to have a state title on your shelf this year.

Suzan said...

yahoo!! I know you are an integral part of the reason that your team is going again this year!

Unknown said...

Great job sis! good luck at state!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.